My terms of Use

My terms of use. If you want to use my tutorials in your groups or forums
first seek my permission. This also apply's to you wanting to translate them. Do not share or redistribute my tutorials without my permission. Anything you create from my tutorials, you can use for your own uses. You cannot copy,take screenshots or claim them as your own. My tutorials are
copyright to Bright's Kreations blogspot. When using my tutorials in your groups or forums
you must give credit with a direct text link to my blog.
My tutorials are registered
Image and video hosting by TinyPic All my tutorials are copyright to ©http://www.brightskreationz.blogspot.com/ any similarities with other tutorials is purely coincidental.

You can make tags using my tuts with your own name but you must give me credit for the tutorial. You must also give credit to the creators of the kits you use with a link leading back to the relevant store or blog whether using a freebie or PTU kit. Proper credit must always be clear!

Any queries please contact me.

************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.