Brighteyes burning like fire

Many years ago lol, when i went on my daughters computer knowing nothing at all about the net, i was asked for my nick name? I couldn't think of one and as i have always had a twinkle in my eye, so they tell me lol, my daughter came up with the name Brighteyes and showed me the film Watership down, i just love rabbits and so hence my name came from this film lol, i had to add a number to my nick though so add my birthdate.
My daughter has always been creative and has for years been doing her own scrapbooking from home. Just recently she got into doing digital scrapbooking and is doing an online CS3 project to fill in her spare time, she is at the moment doing special effects and this is what she came up with last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.