Queen of goth

Tube of choice i used Keith Garvey.
You need a licence to use this art, you can purchase one HERE. My template 23 HERE. PTU Bewitched TS HERE. Thanks Ali Chas2mask HERE. Thankyou Chas Font of choice i used VTC VictorianLint. Open my template delete credit layer. Resize tube of choice paste as new layer on top center of template drop shaddow. I drew with my freehand tool around the blank spaces then filled with same colour of tube stool moved underneath tube to make it look like the chair back drop shaddow. Add name place center of bottom rectangles drop shaddow. Add url copywrite and watermark. Highlight background fill with colour of choice i used red mask new from image select and apply mask duplicate merge masks visable delete background Save as PNG. Hope you enjoyed doing my tut, thanks for trying it. ************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.