Light My Fire

If using a different tube than mine, colourize my template to compliment your tube.
Tube of choice i used ZLATA_M.
You need a licence to use this art, you can purchase one HERE.
Supplies.
My own template.
Animation fire.
.Can't remember where i got this, so thanks for sharing if it is yours.
Font of choice i used Latha.
Open my template in psp.
Open animation in animation shop.
We will work on my template first.
Open my template delete credit layer.
Highlight layer2 selections select all selections float.
Resize background that comes with tube paste as new layer
selections invert delete on keyboard.
Resize tube of choice paste as new layer on top of tube background
drop shaddow delete on keyboard select none.
Layers8 and 12 repeat as you did on layer2 omitting the tube background.
Add name on top center layer4 drop shaddow.
Add url copyrite and watermark.
Close your two small yube layers edit copy merged
paste in animation shop as new image duplicate 7 times.
Open animation fireplace resize 90 per cent of original edit select all
edit copy highlight 1st.frame of your tag edit paste in selected frame
carefully place in the top right small frame repeat for the
bottom right small frame.
Back to psp close all layers open your two small tube layers
merge visable edit copy paste in animation shop as new image
duplicate 7 times edit select all edit copy highlight 1st frame of your tag
edit select all edit paste in selected frame place and lign up carefully
on top right fire frames. View animation.
Resize 650 pixels.Save as.
Hope you enjoyed doing my tut, thanks for trying it.
************ 

1 comment:

  1. Hello! For some time I wanted to visit his blog, this beautiful! Pass in my and get my award for you! I'm your follower! Kisses ;-)
    http://florbell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.