God's Promise




Tube of choice i used Zlata_M.
You need a licence to use this art, you can purchase one HERE.
Supplies.
Banner...
Open banner template from supplies.
Highlight frame layer select all float resize tube of choice
image mirror if using same tube as me.
Copy paste as new layer place far left of banner drop shaddow.
Selections invert delete on keybaord drag below frame.
Add url copyright and watermark.
Add name place to right of banner rotate drag
 in bottom of corner drop shaddow.
Edit copy merged paste in animation shop as new image.
Effects inset image effects use settings from supplies.
View animation save as.
Avatar...
Open template from supplies.
Work as for your banner resize layer as you go.
Add 1st.letter of name to to right of template.
Same for animation veiw animation save as.
Hope you enjoyed doing my tut, thanks for trying it. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bright,I have tested your tut,Gods promise,I have made a avatar,banner and tags,you find it in my blog,thanks for posting the tut,and I do hope you like my presses for you,hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.