I'm a sport



Tube of choice i used Keith Garvey.
You need a licence to use this art, you can purchase one HERE.
Supplies.
Flitters needed.
AAA Frames Fotoframe HERE.
Banner...
Open my banner template from my supplies.
Resize tube paste as new layer to right of template duplicate
move to left of template change blend mode screen Drag below wordart.
Try to move so you just see eyes of tube between wordart.
Drop shaddow right tube and duplicate.
Merge layers visable.
Effects Foto frame appy settings from my supplies.
Select all float selections modify contract by5 invert
New layer fill with a gradient see settings in my supplies.
Add EC gradient glow.
Add url copyright and watermark.
Add name place bottom right of wordart add gradient glow.
Save as PNG.
Avatar...
Open avatar template from my supplies.
Work as you did for your banner resize tube to fit drop shaddow.
Work Foto Frame as you did on your banner.
Add copyright and licence number.
Add 1st. letter of name place on top of hat add gradient glow.
Save as PNG.
Hope you enjoyed doing my tut, thanks for trying it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.