I love you too

Tube of choice i used Elias Chatzoudis.
You need a licence to use this art, you can purchase one HERE.
Supplies.
Banner...
Open my banner template from my supplies in PSP.
Highlight background layer, select all float
Resize close up tube of choice, paste as new layer
place to far left side of template drop shaddow drag to top.
Resize main tube of choice paste as new layer 
place far right side of template drop shaddow
change blend mode to soft light.Select none.
Move my wordart to sit nicely between your tubes.
Crop merged opaque.
Add url copyright and watermark.
Add name text size on 36 black place center of tubes
beneath wordart drop shaddow.
Save as PNG.
Avatar...
Open template from my supplies in psp.
Highlight background layer select all float resize main tube of choice
copy paste as new layer drop shaddow.
Resize copyright and licence number to fit avatar.
Add 1st. letter of your name place center right of template
use deformation tool to make it fit center right of template.
Drop shaddow select none.
Save as PNG.
Hope you enjoyed doing my tut, thanks for trying it.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.